Saturday, March 30, 2013

Oops! I forgot these...

I totally forgot these other sites:
Coupon Alert  I have the toolbar and really like it.
Shop at Home Grocery Coupons You do not need to register to access these coupons.  I also have their toolbar installed because it alerts me to additional savings on many websites where I like to shop online.
 
There is another coupon link mentioned on Shop at Home called "Extreme Free Coupons".  However, I have never downloaded their tool bar.  I have so much added to my toolbar now that I can barely see my screen info.  Since I have not used their website, I cannot give you any feedback or recommend it.  If you still want to visit their site and/or download their toolbar, here's the link:  Extreme Free Coupons  Let me know how it works for you and I will pass your review onto the rest of the Hive.
 
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee