Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dollar Tree & Harris Teeter...

Hey, Y'all

Save your time and steer clear of Dollar Tree Deals.  What a big disappointment my trip was today. Only one item was (Hormel pepperoni) was available.  Most items were the wrong size or not carried in that store.  You can only use two internet coupons per day per household.  Not hard to get around that policy but so not worth the time or effort when the items are not there anyway. Dollar Tree hates couponers!!!

I almost missed it! Harris Teeter Super Doubles started today!!!  Tomorrow, 5% extra for senior citizens.

I  must apologize.  I have been off my coupon game plan since I have been couponing with one hand.  Cutting & organizing my coupons is a real ordeal.  So, I really hope you take advantage of these deals I am sending out to you.

Don't forget to load your evic card with electronic coupons. Go to the HT website and download the e-coupons.  They can be stacked with manufacturers' coupons for some great deals.

Don't forget to load up on rain checks!!!

Here's a list of websites where you can go for help with your super doubles deals & match ups:

Happy Couponing!

Sharon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee