Monday, May 13, 2013

Printable Coupons

Happy Mother's Day to all my Bizzy Bee Coupon Queens!

I am getting ready to coupon in a way that I have only tried once before and stopped. 
The "whole insert method" of coupon organization.  This change is a matter of necessity rather than choice. 

I am having hand (thumb) surgery on Tuesday.  I will not be able to hold the inserts and cut them with one hand.  One hand (my left) will be in a cast.  Anyway, I am getting my inserts all organized in a hanging file bin and hope that this coupon organization change will work better for me.

I probably will not feel much like typing on Wednesday or Thursday.  So, just in case, I want to share a few of the sites I use to send you updates each week:
Here are a few other deals and match ups for this week:
  • Dollar Tree Deals
  • I am forwarding my email from Family Dollar.  Sign up on their website for some great deals.


I plan to keep you informed of my coupon progress via the whole insert method.  It should save lots of time.  But will I miss some great deals because I don't have the coupons at hand?  We shall see!

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee

2013-05-12_23-45-34_428.jpg