Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Printable Coupons...

Great Printable Coupons - Use zip code 77477 for  the most coupons.  I got this link when I tried to print a Clorox bleach coupon and  they were all gone.

Look for a sneak peak at the 6.23.2013 - CVS weekly ads for next week and decide whether to use those coupons this week or next.

Looks like two coupon inserts this weekend:  Red Plum and Smart Source  The list of coupons expected will be available late Wednesday or Thursday.  Don't forget to go to their printable websites for even more coupons: Red Plum and Smart Source (Use zip code 77477)

Scan your CVS card at the Magic Red Box machine every time you visit.  New coupons are available each Monday! But others are added throughout the week.  Scan your card until it says there are no more.  I have scanned my card as many as four times before it stooped giving me coupons...that was just last week.

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee