Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CVS & RiteAid Shopping Preparation

Hey, Y'all

I am getting ready for my next shopping trip.  This time, I will be going to RiteAid.  Not my favorite pharmacy because I am not that familiar with their point system.  But, I am stepping outside my comfort zone just for you all. 

There are only one or two items that I want to get at CVS so shopping at RiteAid will help me fill the void of no CVS victories this week.  There seem to be a lot of great deals at RiteAid and I will stack them with the Senior Discounts available on tomorrow and every Wednesday for people 65+.  The discount is for a hefty 20% off everything in the store!  AND, RiteAid has a diabetes wellness program that offers a $10 UP Reward (similar to ExtraBucks at CVS) when I spend $30 on diabetic products.  When I combine the two discounts, I will only have to spend $24 to get the $10 reward on Wednesday.

This should be an interesting shopping trip at RiteAid.   I will start the preparation in earnest later today.  I am recording video for each step and will post it as it is completed. 

Here's a few tips from me while I was just starting to get ready:  http://youtu.be/JygFJk5pwds

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee