Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Grocery Shopping Trip

I completely forgot to share this with you.  I went to Harris Teeter this afternoon to shop the last day of the Super Double Coupon Event (coupons up to a face value of $2 are doubled).

I did not really know what I wanted because I have been so preoccupied with shopping at CVS.  So, I did what I normally do when a HT event catches me off guard, I shopped my HT "rainchecks".

Harris Teeter rainchecks do not expire.  I have several that are more than a year old.  So, like I always tell my fellow Coupon Bees, ALWAYS get a raincheck when you see an empty space on the shelf.  Sometimes, I will walk through CVS or the grocery stores and buy nothing but walk out with a fist full of rainchecks.

Today, I bought $64 (and change) worth of groceries and paid only about $10 for them all.  I shopped at HT ($54.49) and ShopRite ($10 even).  I paid just $6.44 cents (give or take a penny) at Ht and just $4 at ShopRite. 

My deals included:  FREE 10 btls Ken's salad dressing, 2 bx Mueller's spaghetti, and 2 Hatfield ham steaks; 4 Kellogg's raisin bran cereal (97¢/bx), 2 Simply Pure Organic Milk (50¢/half gallon); 2 Accent 39¢ ea. (reg. $2.39) and some other things...

2013-08-20_19-35-20_130.jpg

Oh, Yeah!
Raincheckin' at the store is lots of fun because I can make my sales when I want them.  Makes me feel like I'm in control.

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee