Saturday, January 25, 2014

Couponing in the Snow...

Hey, Y'all!

I visited the ShopRite website to get more information about the last days of their double $1 coupon event that has been ongoing for four months.  The last day was supposed to be today. 

BUT, WAIT! The ShopRite double $1 coupon event has been extended to March 1st!!!! I am so happy even though I can only do 20 coupons per day.  No problem.  I live close enough to make a couple of trips everyday.

My supplies are running low and the sales are great.  I have not been back to do a big trip since I got embarrassed at the supermarket over a month ago. 

But I will go later today to see what deals I can get on some much needed supplies at ShopRite and CVS.

Four great coupon inserts and you can use both P&G coupon inserts for the next 6 days!

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee