Friday, August 29, 2014

The Coupon Fairy!!!


Hi, Everyone!

Guess what?  I was just visited by the coupon fairy!  I went to my mailbox this afternoon and opened an envelope filled with 10 $1/1 Clorox coupons!  There was no note and no clue in the envelope to lead me to my coupon fairy.  I just wanted to say, "Thank you!"

The only clue to my fairy benefactor was the address in Wilton, NH.  Now, the only friends we have in New Hampshire are part of our Gold Wing Road Riders Association m/c family.  So, now I at least know that my coupon fairy is a GWRRA member.   To my GWRRA Coupon Fairy, I just want to send you a big GWRRA hug and kiss for my coupons.  They made my day a lot sunnier. 

My local grocery store doubles $1 coupons.  Next, week 121 oz Clorox is on sale for $3.50 ea.  My coupons will mean that I will get ten 121 ounce bottles for $1.50 each. So,  it feels like I just got a crisp $20 bill in the mail from someone in NH who likes me :o)

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!