Friday, September 12, 2014

Tide Rebate Deal...

I just heard from one of my New Jersey Bizzy Coupon Bees that she received her $10 CVS gift card right on the spot!!!  I am going tomorrow to see if I can get the same instant reward.  I will let you know how it goes.  TIDE deal ends Saturday!

Did anyone else do this TIDE rebate deal???

I also just did the Staples copier paper deal.  I got an email from Staples for two paper deals.  The first deal was for a FREE ream of paper (after their EasyRebate).  The second deal was for a case of ten (10) reams of paper for $20 (after their EasyRebate).  OOP for me was $63.11.  Paper deals ends Saturday!

Links for the Staples coupons: 

Bummer Alert:  I'm in SC and their sales tax is 7%...ouch!!!  No rebate on the sales tax.

Of course, you know that stores count on you forgetting or losing the receipt before doing the rebate.  As soon as I got inside, I got on the computer and did my StaplesEasyRebate.  

One caution:  I actually had to do a Staples Live Chat with an agent because I kept getting the message that their site was having technical difficulty.  After 5 minutes into the live chat, I was done.  Be sure to keep your receipt until you get your rebate...AND mark your calendar about 6 weeks from the day you do the rebate to remind you to check back with them if you do not get it.  I have done the rebate several times and have not had a problem getting it.

​Happy Couponing!​
ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!