Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Penny Paper!

Okay, this if for all my Bizzy Couponing Teachers.  Nearly every single week, Staples has paper on sale for 1¢ per ream (limit 4 reams).  This week is no exception. 

The great thing about this deal is that you can repeat this deal once a week until you get tired of lugging all that penny paper into your classroom.  The only downside is that you have to do the online rebate to get the money you paid out of pocket.  AND, you will not be reimbursed for the taxes.  So, it is really like getting the paper for 30¢ per ream and not 1¢.

I have stopped buying the paper because I have no where else to store it.  At last count, I had 55 reams of paper and I don't have a classroom anymore.  BUT, I do print coupons.  This deal makes my coupon printing nearly free!

Oh, and there is also a coupon for $9.99 for a case of 10 reams of paper.  But why pay $9.99 for something you can get for 10¢ (+tax) ???

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!