Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Coupon Preview and Special Offers

Hey, Everyone!
  • ​Taking Mom out to a restaurant:  Use this coupon to buy the Zantac to prevent heartburn then submit the rebate form above:  Zantac $4/1 coupon, Any 24-Ct. Or Larger (Limit One Coupon Per Transaction In Same Shopping Trip) - In last Sunday's Insert 05-03-15 S
    ​mart​
    S
    ​ource
​Coupon Previews for Next Week: Two inserts expected.
​I called ShopRite and they said they are still doubling $1 coupons.  However, one of my coupon bees says that SR has suspended the double $1 coupons for the time being.  Haven't gone shopping this week but I plan to find out for sure tomorrow.

Finally, I am trying to finalize the coupon classes at my home.  Looks like one Friday evening and one Saturday morning.  ​


ShaRon
:o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!