Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May 17th Coupon Preview...

Good Evening to Everyone!

Just two more days til the weekend and three awesome inserts! :o) Coupon preview for May 17th (two RedPlums and one SmartSource)

​Still trying to schedule a coupon class or two.  One change:  there will be a beginners and advanced class only.  I have backed away from June dates due to Vacation Bible School, graduations, weddings, etc.  So, I am now looking at July.  Stay tuned...

For those of you who live near me in Beltsville, MD or even if you don't, you can always drop by or meet me at the ShopRite.  I love company and would love to "play coupons" anytime.  So, formal class aside, just send me an email and say, "ShaRon, you gonna be home tomorrow around 6 PM ?  Can I come by?" If I am home, I will never say, "No."​

Another coupon class idea: how about a coupon conference call where you can ask all the questions you want, share your coupon shopping victories, and just get support to continue to save money for your family.  There's even a way I can share my screen with you and you can see how I prepare for a coupon shopping trip.  Sounds like a great idea to me.  That way, we can do this multiple times and never have to get dressed from the neck down :o) 

​Finally, if you use anything made of paper or need diapers, you will love this coupon site:  ​PickUp the Values​  This site features coupons for these products:  Depend, Poise, Cottonelle, PullUps, Huggies, Kotex, Goodnites, Viva, Scott, and Kleenex.  Use Grandma's info to register to get access to the coupons.​

That's it!
Happy Couponing,



Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!