Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tonight's Online Coupon Forum...

Hey, Y'all!
Tonight was our second online coupon forum.  Really getting the hang of it.  Using the phones for sound vs the computers worked well, too.

As requested, I am sending the notes from tonight's forum and the ones from last week, as well.

Expecting my 10+ grandkids tomorrow for about 10 days or so.  Yes, 10+ and they will all be staying with us.  #ThereWasAnOldLadyWhoLivedInAShoe... :o)

I will not have time for the online forum next week because of Vacation Bible School each evening and keeping watch over my brood.  They are truly a blessing.

I plan to teach them to coupon, too.  That should be fun.  I can't wait to get them hooked on couponing! 

Next week's Coupon Previews 6.21.15
Happy Couponing!
ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!