Monday, August 24, 2015

Fwd: CVS Ad Deals 8/23-8/29/15 FREE Little Remedies PediaCare! ($4.29 Value) PLUS more deals!

Hey, Y'all!

First, I just wanted to give you an update on my grandkids who are visiting with us.  They are staying another week!  Okay, yes we (Big Hamp and I) are happy and OMGoodness are we tired.  Eleven grandkids who never seem to get tired can either send you to bed for a long winter's nap or make you rise to the occasion.  We have risen! :o) 

This week we are taking four of the youngest to Dutch Wonderland in
Lancaster, PA for a three day camping trip.  We are leaving on Wednesday and returning Saturday morning.  This trip will be a piece of cake with just four and not eleven grands along for the ride.

I am posting the coupon news early because we will be busy for the next couple of days getting ready for our trip.  I will have more time after Tuesday but wanted you to get a head start on saving for the coming Labor Day weekend and Back-to-School homework routine.
  • Sneak Peak 8.30.15 Coupons
  • Subscribe to Cuckoo for Coupon Deals - Subscribe only for the deals you want to see and how often you want to see them in your email. 
  • Can't find that coupon for a specific product? Try using a coupon database.  Here's the one I use most often:  HotCouponWorld
  • Here's the links to several others I have used with great success.   If you don't find coupons for your product on one database, you should search at least one other database:  Click this link for several other coupon databases.
You really do need a "throw away" email address just for all of your coupon emails.  How about "EvaCoupons" or "QponJeff"@whatever.com?  Whatever you decide, do it before your inbox bursts at the seams from the tons of coupon stuff you will receive when you register on different websites.  I did not do that and now I am stuck with all this coupon stuff mixed in with my regular emails.  I must get a new email address.  Haven't decided on a new catchy name just yet.  Any suggestions?

Ready...set...Happy Couponing!

ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!