Thursday, January 14, 2016

House Cleaning for the New Year!

Each year I ask those on my coupon email list to please let me know if they would like me to remove their name from my email list.  It is a new year and I am again asking that same question. 

Please let me know if you no longer wish to receive anymore coupon information.  I promise that my feelings will not be hurt...much :o)  You can always request to be added later if you find you miss hearing from me.  I do not want to be part of unwanted email clutter in your inbox. 

Also, I did send out the power point presentation from the last coupon class and about 15 emails bounced back because the file was too large.  I will send out a link to the presentation tomorrow...unless you ask me not to do so. :o)

In the meantime, Happy Couponing!

ShaRon :o)