Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Is it really on sale???

Coupon preview for April 17th: 2 inserts (RedPlum & SmartSource)

Lots of awesome coupons appeared in the coupon inserts this past weekend.  Don't waste your coupons on items that are either not on sale or are not really on sale.  Look at the items below.  According to my buying guidelines, the item on the left is on sale but the other is not. 

I try not to purchase items that are not on sale for at least 25%-30% or more off the regular price.  If I have a coupon for a sale item, I can match it with that item and get it for 50%-75% or more off the regular price. 

I have a $1 coupon for Nivea that appeared in this week's Smart Source.  My supermarket doubles $1 coupons..  I will be able to purchase the lotion for $1 using my doubled $1 coupon.  I do not have a coupon for the Nivea lip care.  If I had a $1 coupon for the lip care, I might buy one or two but I would not stock up

The 10 pairs of little ashy arms and legs at my house will need lots of Nivea this summer. 


Remember, always check the fine print on the price tag.  Is it really on sale? 

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon :o)