Monday, July 3, 2017

Two must see sites for couponers...

Hey, Y'all!

I have really fallen behind in my video blogging and my website blog, as well.  My big family keeps me jumpin'!  Never the less, I do get a chance in the wee hours of the morning to relax over some great coupon sites.  Just wanted to share a couple with you while I have a moment.

First, you must join Coupon Central's facebook page.  I really do not have a facebook presence but I have a few sites that I follow for access to deals and coupons in real time.  I used my grandma's info to join facebook.  

One of my favorite facebk sites is Coupon Central (MD. <https://www.facebook.com/groups/414858692057153/?fref=nf>  Although the group is based in the MD/DC/VA area, most of the deals are found in many well-known stores (CVS, Safeway, Giant, Target, RiteAid, Walgreens, WalMart, etc.)  It is a closed group but you just have to click to get in.  They have thousands of requests so joining takes a few days to get an acknowledgment. The wait is well worth it.

Next, the HotCouponWorldDatabase is my go-to site for all things coupons (find them, print them, or clip them).  Here's my tip for maximizing the use of the site. 
  1. Click this link: HotCouponWorldDatabase
  2. Go to "Source" and click it.  Select "Insert and Printable". 
  3. Then go to "Display" and select "100". 
  4. You will be able to see 100 printable coupons and at the end of that list, you will see the coupons found in inserts.
Coupon inserts for next week July 9th: (Your actual coupons may vary.)

I did a coupon class in Washington, DC last week for a friend of mine. 
She lives in a beautiful apartment that is low income for seniors.  It is brand new and she loves it.
The class was a success and I think I really helped them learn how to shop and save whether or not they have coupons in hand.
I hope to do a few more classes later this summer and into the early fall.  Stay tuned for more information.

Finally, it took me two whole days but I finally cleaned my office. 
I was so embarrassed that I did not take a before photo. 
But, I have a few from when I cleaned my office last fall. 
I included those pics below.  Don't judge me.  I have lots of people to take care of :o)

My grandkids love to hang out in my office when it is clutter free.  Clutter is soooo stressful. 
I love being in my office!  Next, my bedroom.

Take care and enjoy the rest of this 4th of July holiday!
Happy Couponing!!!
ShaRon :o)
John 21:18




These are the before photos. 
This cluttered mess was so stressful that it gave me a headache to even look at it.