Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shoppin' CVS


Hopefully, you have used your down time from clipping this week to scan the circulars for great deals for the remainder of the week.  In addition, this was a great time to scan your coupon folders and notebooks for expired coupons.  Let me just make this disclaimer.  I don't think I will ever get used to finding expired coupons that I could have and should have used before they expired.  

On the other hand, sales and coupons are all cyclical.  They will come back and come back in droves.  You can bet on that.  Next week, we will get at least three and may be four coupon inserts.  So, clear out those expired coupons and get ready to start clipping.

I got an email this morning from CVS.  This email announced a 20% shopping pass for everyone who gets a flu shot.  Oh, yes!  I am grabbing my sweetie and we are both going to get our flu shots in the morning.  I do not know whether the shopping passes are one per family or one per card member.  I don't know if the shopping pass can be used on sale items or just items not on sale or special pricing.  I will find out more in the morning and let you all know.

There will be several types of flu vaccine available.  Each type will target a specific age and/or health condition of each person who wants a flu shot.  Medicare Part B is accepted.  But, I don't know about regular medical insurance. 

Lots of great deals with Extra Care Bucks attached and you can expect huge deals next week with a boat load of coupons to match.  Just remember this:  don't blow all those new coupons on those deals unless they will bring you down to free or just about free.  Many sales later in the coupon cycle can give you even more savings.

Don't waste another minute.  Go on down to CVS and get that flu shot!

Happy Couponing!  
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee