Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Organics...




Saving on Organic Foods

During a coupon class I taught recently, a question was asked about saving on organic foods.  I never considered how difficult it might be to save on a line of foods that are known to be priced higher than their non-organic counter-parts.  

I thought about this dilemma all the way home and decided to see if I could find a way to save on organic foods.  Whole Foods is usually the standard to which all other organic retailers are held.  So, that is where I will begin my savings quest.

When I sat down at my computer this evening, I saw the "Extreme Couponing" had a new show airing tonight.  As I watched it, I noticed that they were shopping at Whole Foods!  I could not believe it.  I will watch it again to see if I can glean any hints about the how the star of that segment was able to save 90% off their shopping bill.

The first step I always take is to register on the retailer's website.  The second step is to make a list of the organic items that I normally buy.  The third step is to search for matching store and manufacturers' coupons online.  

You can find organic product coupons by searching online, calling the company, and finally, by writing the company and asking for them.  It is not uncommon for coupons for organic foods to be featured in the Sunday newspaper inserts.  Take a trip to your favorite organic food retailer; make a list of those items; and then, contact the retailers

Whole Foods Deals (*must register)
 Here's the link for Whole Foods coupons.  Don't forget to register.

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee