Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Great Printable Coupons!

Here are some awesome printable coupon links via couponmom.com.  You will need to register first but after that you can access the entire website.  I learned to coupon by using her website nearly two years ago.  There is more than enough information to help you become the best bizzy coupon bee in your favorite neighborhood stores. 

As always, if you need some one on one help via email or by phone, just drop me a line and I will be more than happy to help.  Can't find that one coupon that would make your shopping trip worth the drive, let me know and I just might be able to find it for you. 

I must admit that I am not having any luck couponing in Florida.  First, I just don't have the space to store anything else in our motorhome.  Second, the fact that no stores in Florida double coupons has made my shopping trips less than stellar.  Finally, I just don't have the need for doing too much shopping because I brought so much stuff from my stockpile with us on this trip. 

I have lots and lots of canned goods, toiletries, dish & laundry detergent, boxed goods, paper goods, and frozen food items.  Except for milk, eggs, fresh veggies, I have not been buying a lot of groceries.

Truth be told, we spend much less while here than we do when at home.  So, I look at this coupon draught as a real savings opportunity.  We are living off our stockpile and trying to stay away from the stores.  That's really the best way to save on groceries... Stay out of the grocery store & Don't shop!

Happy Couponing!
Stay Warm...
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee



Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.
You can print 2 coupons per offer, per computer

Use zip code 77477 or 30062 to get the most coupons
Print coupons for General Mills cereals, Pillsbury, Yoplait, Fiber One, Bisquick, Green Giant, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Totino's, and many more!
Velveeta dinners, Crystal Light, Lunchables, Jello and more
These coupons have a Walmart logo but they can be used at ANY store
New Coupons!
Hormel side dishes (69 cents at Target with this printable)
Offers include Coke, Dove, Tostito's, Capri Sun, Colgate, and many more!
Print 83 coupons from Coupon Network: Tropicana, Nestle, YoCrunch, Smart Balance, Centrum, Dole, Gevalia and many more.
Print 82 coupons from SmartSource: Duncan Hines, Marzetti, Kikkomann, Weight Watchers, Dole, Splenda, Truvia and more.
Print over 47 coupons from Redplum  
Use zip code 77477 to get the most coupons for major brands
Get 20 new electronic coupons for major brands loaded automatically to your store card, no clipping required!
Enter once per day for the entire month to improve your chances
  Like the Coupon Mom Facebook Page to get up-to-the-minute updates
  
To subscribe: click here.
The Coupon Mom
3901 Roswell Road
Suite 337
Marietta, Georgia 30062
This email was sent to: redbeelips@gmail.com
Unsubscribe

Email Marketing by MailerMailer