Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CVS Return Policy


CVS Return Policy:

I bought about $25 worth of Eucerin body wash last week.  It was a
special where I received a $10 ECB when I spent $25.50 on Eucerin products.  Well, I love Eucerin and wanted to get it for my husband who is diabetic and has very dry skin.  Anyway, the body wash is very low sudsing, smells awful, and I could not detect any benefit from using it.  I tried it myself first.  I actually read reviews on the CVS website that said exactly the same thing but decided to try it anyway because Eucerin products are usually very good for dry/sensitive skin.  I should have heeded the advice in the reviews.

Last night, I happened upon an article about CVS and their return policy.  In short, the article stated that CVS has a very liberal return policy and will give you your money back even if you have opened and/or used the product.  This was specifically in reference to beauty products.  Body wash is a beauty care product. If you do not like it, just return it.  If you do not have a receipt, you will receive a CVS money card (store credit).  
Eucerin Calming Body Wash Daily Shower Oil
So, I took all three bottles back today (including the one I used and it was now only half full).  I did have my receipt.  They gave me all of my money back on a CVS card because I had not paid any cash for the $25.50 worth of Eucerin body wash.  Last week, I used a combination of manufacturers coupons and ExtraCareBucks to get it for free and then got $11 back in more ExtraCareBucks.  I was able to keep my $11 in ExtraCareBucks and was made whole with the CVS money card.  And yes, the clerk knew the bottle was about half empty because she held it up to the light to check and I told her it was, as well.

I still love Eucerin products but will not buy the body wash again.

Stay warm!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee