Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Variety is the Spice of Couponing!

I love it when I find coupon sites with multiple coupon sources in the same place.  In other words, I don't have to hunt and peck all over the internet for online coupon sources.  I found two sites that have the coupon sites I use most often and a few that I did not know existed.  This is a great find.  I have even added them to my coupon favs on the sidebar of my blog.  Here are the two links that will help you find the coupon sites you want without being a coupon detective:   
My Savings.com    ValPak.com

I found MySavings.com on Facebook.  Then I scrolled through several posts there to find lots of freebies and great coupons to clip.  I don't have a kitty cat but I will print this coupon and get a free can of cat food for a friend who has oneIf you have a kitty cat, here's the link for
a free can of Purina cat food from Petco:  FREE Purina CAT FOOD  & here's another for a FREE Gucci fragrance

For some freebies, you may need a FaceBook acc't.  If you do not have a FaceBook acc't, it just might be time for you to jump on the bandwagon. Oh, I do not have a Facebook page.  My grandmother has a Facebook page.  Grandma Ada would be 122 years old, if she were still on this side of Heaven. 

I use Grandma's Facebook page to get coupons and freebies from my very dearest Facebook friends:  Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, Betty Crocker, Sara Lee, Jimmy Dean, Ben and Jerry, and many, many others.  I know all of their business and they know none of mine
.

I have done some spring clean up on my website, too.  At one time, all of the posts I had ever written were accessible by scrolling down the home page.  As I became more prolific in my posts, that scrolling seemed to go on and on and on... So, now only the three most recent posts are visible and if you would like to access older posts, just click the link at the bottom of the page that says "older posts".

Finally, I widened the sidebar so that the information wasn't all squeezed together and will start using a larger font for some of my "more mature" coupon bees.  Just a little cosmetic stuff to make your time spent there a little more pleasant. 


We can expect two coupon inserts (Red Plum & Smart Source) this weekend, March 17, 2013.  Remember, your actual coupons and their values are regional and may vary from what I have listed in the list of coupons.  Check out the coupon insert preview on the Bizzy Coupon Bee Blog.

Happy Couponing!