Monday, April 8, 2013

Printable Coupons Galore!

Hey, Everyone!

Click this link for Johnson & Johnson Health Products - Print these ASAP before they reach their 150,000 print limit.  After you print, go back to the original link and select the coupons to print a second time.

When I have a choice, I always my zip code 20705 and then one from another area that usually gives me a higher number and/or value coupon selection.  I use 33603 (Tampa, FL).  Usually, zip codes from larger metropolitan areas will give the higher number of printable coupons and better value, too.

I am currently compiling a list of the zip codes that give me the highest number of coupons to print on most websites that use zip codes.  I will send those out with directions on how to change the zips on each of the websites.  Look for it next week. 

Take note: I always use the other zip codes for Coupons.com and CouponNetwork.com
Some of the additional coupons may be for products that are not available in your local area.

You can change the zip codes for the following sites:  RedPlum.com,Smart Source.com, GroceryCouponCart.comCouponNetwork.com, Coupons.com


________________________________________________________________

Please let me know if these links (P&G, Johnson & Johnson, or Earthbound) DO NOT work for you.  I get lots of great emails directly from manufacturers and do not want to flood your inbox with "forwarded" emails from each one.  But, if those links work for you, I can send all of the emails using links in a single email. 

I will only expect a response if the links do not work or you just want to, "Hi!".