Saturday, April 13, 2013

Advanced Couponing!

Hey, Everyone

I attended a couponing class to day as a student.  No, I do not know all there is to know about couponing.  I learn something new everyday about couponing.

Today, I learned how to coupon at Walgreens!  I am so excited because there is a brand new Walgreens in my community.  The Walgreens had yet to open when we left Maryland in January.  I can count the times that I have shopped in Walgreens on a couple of fingers.

The main reason that I rarely shop there is their rewards programs are so very difficult to navigate.  Balance rewards, register rewards, coupon books, etc. all left me in an ignorant  coupon daze.  I hate to appear stupid while couponing and steered clear so as not to do so.

Alas, the class today was an "Advanced Coupon Class" in Tampa, FL.  2.5 hours on all things Walgreens and CVS.  It was taught by Katie of TrueCouponing.com and I learned a whole bunch and can't wait to get home to follow up and try out some of the things I learned. 

Of course, you will all benefit from my newly acquired knowledge because I love to share.  In the meantime, check out the website True Couponing check out their "New to Couponing" link, too.  The Advanced Walgreens and CVS Guides will give you lots of information for shopping at these two stores.

Unfortunately, most of you shop at stores that are not in Florida.  I really wish we had a Publix in Maryland.  On the other hand, I would rather keep our double and triple coupons than shop in Florida with no doubling...anywhere that I could find.  What a bummer!

Don't forget there are two inserts Sunday in the Washington Post and most metro newspapers.

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee