Friday, August 30, 2013

8.26.13 CVS Trip...another FREE haul!

Hey, Y'all

I had a great shopping trip to CVS earlier this week.  I try to go either during the day while you all are working to pay my Social Security and I thank you so very much!  I also go late at night many times.  I do that because there are less people to interfere with some of my multiple transactions.

I made lots of little mistakes but somehow they all worked out in my favor.  For example, I thought the deal for Scott's Choose-a-size would allow me to get the $10 ECB if I had a total of $29.94 despite the ad that says "Spend $30 Get $10 ExtraBucks Rewards". 

I have been coupon shopping at CVS for more than two years and have always been able to access the rewards as long as I was within 15¢ of the target price specified.  But not last night... I did not know this to be the case until I returned home and looked closely at my receipt and saw that I was 6¢ short and would need to buy another pack of either Scott paper towels or bathroom tissue.  It was a real mess up but somehow I came out on top and brought home not the $15 in ECBs I expected but $30 in ECBs.  I have no clue as to how that happened.

Here's the link to my CVS Shopping trip (8.26.13).   May be you can catch my mistake.

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee