Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Fwd: Fw: PineCone Research is Growing

Hey, Y'all!

I think I may have told you about this research company several months ago.  I have participated for about 18 months.  I complete online surveys when they are submitted to me about 2-3 times a month.  The frequency depends on the product and demographic for that product and whether or not you match the targeted demographic for it.  Anyway, there have been times when I got no surveys for a month and others when they came so quickly it seemed like I was completing them everyday or so. 

Anyway, you get 300 pts or $3 per completed survey.  I have gotten about $150 over the last 18 months.  I surely don't do it because of the pay and benefits.  However, it is just enough to pay for my newspaper subscription for the four papers I get every week.  It takes 5 to 10 minutes per survey.  Some are fun while others put me to sleep.  I have receive samples of new products before they go on the market.  I just completed a 3 week in home test on an automatic dishwasher detergent.  I have tested new foods, face creams, toilet paper (that was fun!), and a few other products I cannot remember.

Anyway, here's the survey invitation below.  They do not accept everyone who applies.  The month I applied, I guess they needed little old black women.  This month they are looking for Hispanic households and/or 18 to 24 year olds.  So, if you are Hispanic (I have a few Hispanic Coupon Buddies on my email list) or 18 to 24 years old (have a few cousins on my coupon list who are in this age range) ...or know someone who is... this survey might be your in road to great riches...just kidding.  But it will pay for your newspapers!

Take care, ShaRon

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ShaRon Lewis-Conway <redbeelips@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Subject: Fw: PineCone Research is Growing
To: "redbeelips@gmail.com" <redbeelips@gmail.com>


 
 
Feed the organic veggies to to pigs...life is too short not to eat dessert first!  



On Tuesday, December 3, 2013 1:14 AM, Karen Scott <scott@pineconeresearch.com> wrote:
Dear sharon:
**It's not too late to take advantage of this special opportunity to refer households to apply for membership on the PineCone Research panel.**  If you have already assisted with this effort - thank you and please feel free to disregard this email.
Share the benefits of being a PineCone Research member with your friends or relatives who are age 18-24!
PineCone research is growing and we invite you to help!   We are offering select members the opportunity to recommend membership to a friend or relative who is NOT a member of their household.  We are specifically looking for 18 to 24 year olds OR Hispanic households. 
Please FORWARD A COPY of this email to each household you would like to refer so that they may click on the registration link shown below.  That household should complete the registration form themselves and submit it. REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.
Here is the link to the registration:
As a member in good standing, you've already seen the benefits of being part of PineCone Research. So please, share the benefits of membership with a friend. Don't forget, please don't tell them about any of the products that you have seen in our questionnaires or tried in your home. Remember, it's important that your PineCone Research survey and product testing experiences remain confidential.
If your referral has any questions, they can email us at scott@pineconeresearch.com or click on the link to learn more about PineCone Research.
 
While this is not a paid referral program, we genuinely appreciate your help in spreading the word that PINECONE IS GROWING!
Thank you,
Karen Scott
 
If you wish to opt out from receiving future emails from PineCone Research, please click the link below: