Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Catalina Update...

Update...
I bought the $5+ Dole Pinapple, Tropical Fruit, AND Mandarin Oranges and did not get a single catalina for my efforts.  I was planning to buy all of those items anyway so it wasn't really a bust for me.

I did buy over $100 worth of groceries this afternoon (my hubby went, too).  We only spent $17.99 out of pocket.  And not everything was on sale.  But, I had several really great coupons that will expire on June 30 and took a leap of coupon faith that they probably will not go on sale before then. 

For me and catalinas...I only bank on rebates and catalinas that are advertised in the retailer's ads or on the store shelves under the items.  Occasionally, I will get an advanced notice of a catalina deal via a print out after my transaction.  Other than that, I really would not put much faith in a list of catalinas expected that you might see on another website or in my emails :o)  Ooops!  I'm sorry :o)

Free Tabasco at ShopRite and just a great deal everywhere else
TABASCO COUPON (two prints)  If that link does not work, click this one (or cut and paste the link in your browser) :  <http://www.tabasco.com/specialoffers>.

Good night and sweet dreams of couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee! :o)


Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!