Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Harris Teeter Super Doubles!

Good Morning, Everyone!

Today is the first day of SUPER DOUBLES at Harris Teeter.  Click the link below to access all the information (including their current coupon policy).  Actually, it does not differ that much from the ShopRite double coupon policy except that HT is now doubling coupons with a face value up to $2.  That can be a huge savings for you if you have $1 to $2 coupons.
Tip:  Use the coupon database on the HotCouponWorld.com website.  Click this link <HotCouponWorld Database link>.  Next, you need to sort on "VALUE".  Click "VALUE" and choose $1/1; $1/2; $2/1; $2/2, etc.  You can only sort on one value at a time.  The numbered squares tell you how many pages of "Values" for that dollar amount you will see. 

If you are not sure how to use the database, you have two choices:  Read the instructions and follow the links for the information OR call me.  I will be more than happy to help.  Drop me an email for my phone number, if you don't already have it.  This email goes out to the internet and I don't want to post my phone number for the whole world to see.  But, if you are getting this in your email, you can ask for my help anytime. 

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee :o)

ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!