Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SavingStar: The Smart and Simple Way to Save!


Hey, Y'all!

I just got another payout for $21.77 with SavingStar.  My payout goes directly to my paypal account.  To date, I have gotten about $38.  I have been a member for a couple of years but never really tried to cash in on the savings that were offered.  However, over the last few months, they have really improved the product offerings, number of stores, deals, and made it even easier to reach my goal.  I printed my list and went to the store with the intention of meeting my goal of spending $12 for Dole products, specifically, the Dole Shaker Smoothies.  I had a 75¢/1 coupon that doubled to $1.50.  The Dole Shakers were $1.99 this week.  I only needed three additional items to meet the $12 requirement for the $4 bonus.  In other words, I spent $1.50 to get the $4.  But, the $4 also meant that all of the other items I bought were free because I used great coupons when the items were on sale to buy them.

Below, you will see the email that you will receive every time you get a new amount credited to your SavingStar account.  The email notifications are such a great motivation and one of the newest improvements.  Also, several new stores have been added with the option of scanning your receipts: Sam's Club, Safeway, Vons, Food 4 Less, H-E-B, Walmart, Target, Kmart, BJ's, Costco, Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Meijer, and WinCo.

The most difficult part is to register all of your shopping cards.  But, once that is done, you won't have to do that again unless you add more cards to your account.  After you register all of your shopping cards, the next hardest thing to do is to remember to scan your card(s) each time you shop

AND, you can download the SavingStar cash back toolbar to get even more savings online: SavingStar Toolbar  To find out which grocery stores, dollar stores, marts, big box stores, & pharmacies in your area are participating, go to this link: SavingStar Stores (add your zip code). 

That's it, for now!
Happy Couponing, ShaRon:o) 






Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!