Friday, June 26, 2015

Coupon Preview

Quick Update:
Coupon Preview for next week's inserts
SmartSource - 6.28.15
Use the $1/2 coupon in the RedPlum insert for $1 pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream at Harris Teeter.  Their "Super Doubles Event" is this week and ends Tuesday.  All coupons with a face value up to $2 will double.  So, all your $2 coupons will be worth $4 as long as the coupon does not say "Do Not Double".

I have had my 11 grandchildren all week.  One went back home for cheerleading camp and then there were still 10!  I have not touched an insert or coupon in 8 days!!!  Thank goodness for my stockpile :0)

My crew leaves Sunday afternoon.  I will be sad to see them go but I need a nap!

Happy Couponing!
ShaRon :o)



ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!