Saturday, January 2, 2016

Coupon Insert Bonanza!!!

Happy New Year!

This weekend there will be at least 4 coupon inserts in the newspaper:  two RedPlum and two SmartSource inserts.  Don't forget to check out the links for their printable coupons, too.
Go the CouponPreviews.info for a sneak peak at this weekend's coupons.

NEW Money Saving Websites!!!
  • Bargain Blessings -  Contact list for 173 manufacturers for high value coupons.  Also, get ideas for contacting others, too.
  • DC Thrifty Mom - Free, Cheap, & Discount Happenings in the DC Metro Area -- If you don't live in the DC Metro area, google thrifty/moneysaving blogs for your local area or nearby cities.
I Wish You All Happy Couponing in 2016!​
ShaRon :o)

​PS - I have not forgotten to send you the coupon presentation.  My power supply cord no longer charges my laptop.  I just ordered a new one and it will arrive Wednesday.​