Monday, October 29, 2012

CVS Advisor Program...

Want to increase your ExtraCare Bucks savings?

Let me tell you how I "stumbled" upon a great opportunity to turn a few minutes into a few ExtraCareBucks.  An email with a polling request came to me via my CVS account email.  I took the survey just for the heck of it and I got $10 in ECBs!!!  The survey took me all of three minutes.  

I noticed at the conclusion of the survey that there was a sign up for additional surveys via their CVS ADVISOR program.  So far, I have completed about 4 or 5 of those surveys.  Each survey's ECB reward is different.  Some give me $1.50 and this week I completed two for $5 each.  The best part is that the expiration dates are for 30 to 60 days.  

I have included the link to the CVS ADVISOR  website for you.  They do not accept everyone for all of the surveys.  They will ask you a couple of questions about your spending and buying preferences to determine if you will fit a particular survey.  If not, they will let you know and you will be contacted the next time they have a new product or advertisement for CVS.  

Before you register for the survey you must have a CVS ExtraCare Card; you must register your card on CVS.com (you will receive a coupon when you register for the first time), and you must be at least 18 years old

Tip: Respond as soon as you see the email for a survey opportunity.  They have a quota for each survey and once the quota is reached, no one else will be accepted for that survey.  Also, at the end of each survey, you will be asked if you "enjoyed the survey, thought is was a waste of time, etc." If you answer to the negative, you will probably not be invited to additional surveys.  On the other hand, why do it if you really don't enjoy it. Life is too short to do stuff you do not enjoy just for the money!

Still interested?  Click this link: CVS ADVISOR

Happy ECB Couponing!
ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee