Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Coupon Insert Preview 10.12.14

Hey, Y'all

Here are the coupon previews for next week.
Start getting your shopping list together and when the new ads are published for your favorite supermarket or pharmacy, you will be prepared to make some great deals.

Visit your supermarket website online the day before the sales begin.  Usually, you will get a day head start on advertised sales when you access them online.

Do you have a fireplace?  Here's a link for one free PineMountain Fire Starter.  Let me know if it works.  I copied the link I received in my email and I am not certain it will work for you.  If not, please tell me.

Are you up for a challenge?

Here are some great CVS deals to test your couponing skills. 
Just follow the match ups for coupons and you could land some great bargains at CVS. I am only including CVS deals because you can quickly be overwhelmed by trying to over shop at several stores.   I very rarely shop at more than one pharmacy or supermarket in one day.  Concentrate on one supermarket and one pharmacy per week and shop them for all they're worth!  You'll get better deals and make fewer mistakes.

If You get stumped, give me a holla!  Send me an email and I will answer your questions or send you my phone number.

Happy Couponing!

ShaRon :o)