Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CVS Ad Scan for 11.23.14 thru 11.26.14

Hey, Y'all!
The holiday season rush is upon us.  It extends thru the end of the year. 
I want to share this CVS ad for the weekend before Thanksgiving.  I looked forward to this same CVS FREE Extravaganza last November.  I happened to be in the store the night before it started.  A couponer emerged from check out with a receipt filled with at least a dozen or more ExtraCareBucks Rewards.  The register receipt was longer than the height of the lady who made the purchases.  I was green with envy! But, I knew I could come back later in the week to get the exact same deals and end up with a bucket-load of ExtraCareBucks Rewards.  
I returned the day after Thanksgiving to cash in on all those juicy deals.  HOWEVER, I did not read the front page of the CVS circular.  I missed the part that said the FREE EVENT was to end the day before Thanks-giving.  I was distraught and promised I would not miss it this year and I won't.
Below, you will find a preview of the CVS circular that will come in your newspaper Sunday, November 23rd or on the day before, if you have home delivery.  As always, you can get the sale prices in the circular at CVS after 6 PM Saturday evening.  Click this link or download the pdf attachment: CVS AD Scan for Nov 23 thru Nov 25 ONLY!  (Ad scan from iheartcvs.com

Don't forget to scan your CVS card at the CVS magic red box machine inside the store.  You will receive a 79¢ coupon for a free roll of the CVS brand paper towels and no tax.

 ​
Thanks to Theresa (one of my CouponBees) I found yet another source for some great coupons.  Here's Teresa's tip:
"Make sure you are getting the P&G coupon books at Family Dollar and Rite Aid.  I am using the dawn 40¢ q at Harris Teeter making my Dawn 20¢ each." ​

Inline image 1​ Hey, I went right out to my nearest Family Dollar and scored two coupon books.  They are "hidden" behind the counter and you have to ask for them.  I was given just one and my friend got one, too and gave it to me. 
Finally, Noodles and Company just opened a eatery near my home.  I signed up on their website and just received my "Happy Birthday Noodle Bowl".  My birthday is actually in January but I wanted it to be in November because we will not be home for most of January and summertime is too hot for noodle soup.  So, I will visit the new Harris Teeter and then stop by for my free bowl of noodle soup on the way home.  
Happy Couponing!​

ShaRon, The Bizzy Coupon Bee :o)