Sunday, June 7, 2015

New ShopRite Coupon Policy

Hey, Y'all!
I went to ShopRite this afternoon for some intensive couponing therapy.  Couponing really does relax me and takes me away to a place where I can think of nothing else except getting that great deal for FREE and end up with a $0 register receipt.  Well, those days are over and gone!!! Okay, may be not gone...gone.  However, you will have to do your homework to get over on this new coupon policy. 

I have been doing a little studying and have come up with a couple of ways to still come out on top and even come away with lots of $0 shopping receipts.  I know you are biting at the bit to find out what I know that will lead you to coupon shopping glory.  I am saving that for our very first online coupon session this week.  The online coupon session is really a test run to see how this will work or even if it will work at all.  The online coupon conference call will be Monday, June 8th @ 7 PM (30 minute session)
  • Step One:  Study the new ShopRite Coupon Policy.  It is attached
    ​to this email ​
    for your convenience.  Read it at least twice first and then on the third read, jot down any questions you may have about the new policy. This policy was instituted only for Maryland area stores who double $1 coupons.
  • Step Two:  Study the Original ShopRite Coupon Policy that is in place for all ShopRite stores.  (Apparently, doubling $1 coupons is unique to the Maryland area stores.)  If any of my coupon bees know of this double $1 coupons, please let me know.
  • Step Three:  Check your email Monday afternoon after 
    ​5​
    PM for the coupon session information.  This first session will be limited to the first 25 people who call in.  You will all be on the phone at the same time.  So we will have some rules of order to follow for each session to be as productive and orderly as possible.  The rules will be included in the email.
  • ​Step Four: Please email me your questions in advance.  You will still be able to ask them if you prefer but I will be better prepared if I can find the answers before the session begins.
  • The topics that will be covered in the 4 coupon sessions: 
    • ShopRite's New Coupon Policy, ​
    • Where can I find coupons?
    • Using a coupon database
    • Registering my shopping cards for free $$, ​
    • ​Digital Couponing
    • ​Using the stores websites for making ​shopping lists.  
    • ​Organizing a shopping trip to a pharmacy
    • Organizing a shopping trip to a grocery store
    • Bargain hunting online:  Amazon.com, Ebay, Ebates, etc.​

​Finally, the coupon sessions are free.  I am using the phone conference software via a FREE 30-day trial. 
​Hopefully, it does not have a steep learning curve​
.  I really hope that you get your money's worth :o)

Happy Couponing!
Click the image to enlarge.

Click the image to enlarge.