Monday, June 8, 2015

THE BIZZY COUPON BEES ONLINE COUPON Q&A CONFERENCE SESSION!


​JUST 90 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE THE BIZZY COUPON BEES ONLINE COUPON Q&A CONFERENCE SESSION BEGINS!

Mon, Jun 8, 2015 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.  You will need access via your computer, tablet, or smart phone to view my computer screen during the conference session. 

Click or copy the following link:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/631638309

Suggestion:  turn down the volume of your computer and call in on your phone. The phone will give a more real time conversation with very little noticeable delay. 

Here's the phone number & access code (enter it when asked): 
If you have a problem signing on, call me 301.210.5091 before 7:30 PM.

The Q&A Conference Session is scheduled to last 30 minutes and is limited to the first 25 people who log on.  I did request a 60 minute calling window but I plan to begin promptly at 7:30 PM and will not repeat items already discussed.  If we have time left at the end of the call, I can go back and update missed info...if I can remember :o) You are not required to ask questions, give feedback, etc. unless you want to do so BUT, you are encouraged to do so.  You also have the option to send a chat message during the call to submit a question or comment.

If you have a question or comment, please wait until the person speaking has finished and/or I have answered the question to ask a question or make a comment.  I would really appreciate any feedback or suggestions you can offer to improve our next coupon conference event.

This is my first time doing this and I am sooooo excited!!!  I was not able to schedule a class date and time that would meet all of our time constraints.  My dad's health has been unstable and I did not want to schedule a class and then have to cancel.  This conference format allows me to be more flexible and cause you the least inconvenience should I find it necessary to cancel at the last minute.

That's it....until tonight!
ShaRon :o)

Living the rest of my life in perpetual vacation mode...six Saturdays and one Sunday a week!