Saturday, May 6, 2017

Super Double Coupons at Harris Teeter

Hey, Y'all!

Looks like a pattern is developing that will allow us to predict Harris Teeter Super Doubles.  This is the 5th month this year for Super Doubles to occur during the first full weekend of the month.  So, go to your favorite coupon database and hunt up those $1 to $2 coupons then run to your local HT for some great deals.  Here's a link to some of my favorite coupon databases: Coupon Database Links  Each will give you a headstart on finding those high-value coupons.

Here's a link to some of my favorite coupon databases: Coupon Database Links  Each will give you a headstart on finding those high- value coupons.

Oh, I ordered my brand new 16.6 cubic inch upright freezer.  I will arrive on Tuesday.  I am so excited and can't wait to load it up with tons of freezer meals and prepared side dishes. 

I have really found a new love for cooking and preparing great tasting meals for big my family.  This is my legacy that will reach my great-great-grandchildren and beyond.  I am teaching recipes to my grandchildren that I learned by watching my grandmother and my husband's grandmother, too.  I pass along many life lessons during those teachable moments with my grandchildren watching and helping me in the kitchen. Somehow, microwave dinners do not lend themselves to teachable moments.  The food is already prepared and cooks too fast.

Good night and sweet dreams for tomorrow the Son shines!
ShaRon :o)
John 21:18